A number of questions has been asked here and in Oracle Community Forum When/What/Date for Next Database patches ?
in the all way you should have valid account for http://support.oracle.com.
I see it’s worth it to post and share the information how to find the desire patch number and how to know next patch release, i will only share MOS document number that will help you understand what i mean.
How to Find Patch ?
- Oracle Recommended Patches — Oracle Database (Doc ID 756671.1)
- Quick Reference to Patch Numbers for Database PSU, SPU(CPU), Bundle Patches and Patchsets [1454618.1]
- Release Schedule of Current Database Releases [742060.1]
- Introduction to Oracle Recommended Patches [756388.1]
- Oracle Database Patchset Information, Versions 10.2.0 to 12.1.0 (Doc ID 268895.1)
- ALERT: Oracle 11g Release 1 (11.1) Support Status and Alerts (Doc ID 454507.1)
The above MOS document will guide you and help you to know the next release of database patch, also as you see i included some document that helps for recommended patch.
contains information about the applied patches PSU, SRU or CPU and you can use Oracle Base Script from here
Published by Osama Mustafa
Osama considered as one of the leaders in Cloud technology, DevOps and database in the Middle-East. I have more than ten years of experience within the industry. moreover, certfied 4x AWS , 4x Azure and 6x OCI, have also obtained database certifications for multiple providers.
In addition to having experience with Oracle database and Oracle products, such as middle-ware, OID, OAM and OIM, I have gained substantial knowledge with different databases.
Currently, I am architecting and implementing Cloud and DevOps. On top of that, I'm providing solutions for companies that allow them to implement the solutions and to follow the best practices.
View all posts by Osama Mustafa