This post to teach how you generate SSH Key For the Cloud ,
- Download and install PuTTY or PuTTYgen from here.
- Open the software it will be like this
- Set the Type of key to generate option to SSH-2 RSA.
- In the Number of bits in a generated key box, enter 2048.
- Click Generate to generate a public/private key pair, move the mouse on the clean bar after press generate,
- After it’s done it will be like the following:-
- Select all of the characters in the Public key for pasting into OpenSSH authorized_keys file box and copy it.
- Open a text editor and paste the characters, just as you copied them.
- Save the text file in the same folder where you saved the private key, using the .pub extension to indicate that the file contains a public key.
Published by Osama Mustafa
Osama considered as one of the leaders in Cloud technology, DevOps and database in the Middle-East. I have more than ten years of experience within the industry. moreover, certfied 4x AWS , 4x Azure and 6x OCI, have also obtained database certifications for multiple providers.
In addition to having experience with Oracle database and Oracle products, such as middle-ware, OID, OAM and OIM, I have gained substantial knowledge with different databases.
Currently, I am architecting and implementing Cloud and DevOps. On top of that, I'm providing solutions for companies that allow them to implement the solutions and to follow the best practices.
View all posts by Osama Mustafa
One thought on “Generating an SSH Key Pair Using the PuTTYgen”
Oracle training Oracle Training in Chennai Best Oracle training In Chennai Oracle Course in Chennai Oracle Institute in Chennai