In the last post i mentioned how to create Dbaas, In this post i want to use the SQL Developer to manage my Dbaas and connect on the cloud but each time the following error appeared :-
Remember this is not local database , these steps only for the Oracle Cloud.
- Access to your account from https://cloud.oracle.com then Dbaas –> my services
- The Dashboard will be look like the following :-
- Press on the upper left panel –> Compute
- New Screen will be opened , From the upper tabs press on network
- In the same page Search under security application you will find Ora-DBListener and the status is Disabled
- By Pressing the Right Panel From the list choose Update.
- New Screen will be opened like the following, Change the status to enabled and press update :-
- Now Try again in the SQL Developer :-
Enjoy the Cloud !!!
Published by Osama Mustafa
Osama considered as one of the leaders in Cloud technology, DevOps and database in the Middle-East. I have more than ten years of experience within the industry. moreover, certfied 4x AWS , 4x Azure and 6x OCI, have also obtained database certifications for multiple providers.
In addition to having experience with Oracle database and Oracle products, such as middle-ware, OID, OAM and OIM, I have gained substantial knowledge with different databases.
Currently, I am architecting and implementing Cloud and DevOps. On top of that, I'm providing solutions for companies that allow them to implement the solutions and to follow the best practices.
View all posts by Osama Mustafa
One thought on “SQL Developer :- Enable SSH for Oracle cloud”
Oracle training Oracle Training in Chennai Best Oracle training In Chennai Oracle Course in Chennai Oracle Institute in Chennai