After posting different blog about Cloud and how to use the console what about the putty ?
How to use it :-
- Download and install PuTTY from here.
- Run the PuTTY program.
- In host name put the ip address for the cloud services.
- Connection type should be SSH.
- After This On the left Panel Choose SSH –> Auth, and Click the Browse button next to the Private key file for authentication box. Then, in the Select private key file window, navigate to and open the private key file that matches the public key that is associated with the deployment .
You should remember the password for this or you need to add another SSH key.
- By Default you are connecting as Oracle user.
- if you want to use root access you should connect as opc user then ssh password and run “sudo -s” to switch to root user.
Published by Osama Mustafa
Osama considered as one of the leaders in Cloud technology, DevOps and database in the Middle-East. I have more than ten years of experience within the industry. moreover, certfied 4x AWS , 4x Azure and 6x OCI, have also obtained database certifications for multiple providers.
In addition to having experience with Oracle database and Oracle products, such as middle-ware, OID, OAM and OIM, I have gained substantial knowledge with different databases.
Currently, I am architecting and implementing Cloud and DevOps. On top of that, I'm providing solutions for companies that allow them to implement the solutions and to follow the best practices.
View all posts by Osama Mustafa
2 thoughts on “Configure Putty to connect to the cloud”
Oracle training Oracle Training in Chennai Best Oracle training In Chennai Oracle Course in Chennai Oracle Institute in Chennai
Nice Blog post. Thanks for sharing great information. keep posting..SAP Online Training Courses