In This Post i will show how to create backup for Dbaas :-
- Open the Oracle Database Cloud Service console.
- Click the database deployment for which you want to create a backup.
- Click the Administration tile.
- Click Backup Now and then confirm the action.
Or you can use the command line by connect to your compute node as root use and run the following command :-
- To create a backup that follows the current retention policy
# /var/opt/oracle/bkup_api/bkup_api bkup_start
- To create a long-term backup
# /var/opt/oracle/bkup_api/bkup_api bkup_start –keep
# /var/opt/oracle/bkup_api/bkup_api bkup_status
Rentation in the cloud like the following :-
- Both Cloud Storage and Local Storage: 30 days, with the 7 most recent days’ backups available on local storage
- Cloud Storage Only: 30 days
- Local Storage Only: 7 days
Enjoy the cloud