You can use DBaaS Monitor to plug/Unplug in a pluggable database.
- Open Dbaas Monitor like usual
- Once you did this the, you will redirected to new page, in my case i have 2 PDB let’s choose one of them and try to unplug it then Plug it again.
- From the Right Panel press on the Unplug new screen will be open, As you see from the below picture you should the XML path in your mind in case you need to Plug the database again , put the password same as you use it when you create PDB.
The output should be “PDB unplugged successfully”..
Let’s Plug again.
- Press on Plug PDB on the right new screen will be opened.
Enter the following ;-
- Name of the new PDB You want.
- The XML file should be saved under directory you choose it
Output should be successfully done.
Published by Osama Mustafa
Osama considered as one of the leaders in Cloud technology, DevOps and database in the Middle-East. I have more than ten years of experience within the industry. moreover, certfied 4x AWS , 4x Azure and 6x OCI, have also obtained database certifications for multiple providers.
In addition to having experience with Oracle database and Oracle products, such as middle-ware, OID, OAM and OIM, I have gained substantial knowledge with different databases.
Currently, I am architecting and implementing Cloud and DevOps. On top of that, I'm providing solutions for companies that allow them to implement the solutions and to follow the best practices.
View all posts by Osama Mustafa