There is a variery of management tools that allow you to manage k8s and make your life much easier to proivde extra additional features.
the official command line interface for k8s, this is the main method to interact you will use.
tools that allow you to setup control plane.
tool that runs a single-node Kubernetes cluster locally on your workstation for development and testing purposes.
Very simple tools you can find it here.
tool for managing packages of pre-configured Kubernetes resources. These packages are known as Helm charts.
Use Helm to:
- Find and use popular software packaged as Kubernetes charts
- Share your own applications as Kubernetes charts
- Create reproducible builds of your Kubernetes applications
- Intelligently manage your Kubernetes manifest files
- Manage releases of Helm packages
a tool to help Docker Compose users move to Kubernetes.
Use Kompose to:
- Translate a Docker Compose file into Kubernetes objects
- Go from local Docker development to managing your application via Kubernetes
- Convert v1 or v2 Docker Compose
yamlfiles or Distributed Application Bundles
and the last one which is kustomize.