You have the ability to establish users for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Identity and Access Management (IAM) for user situations that are not as common.
- Open the navigation menu and click Identity & Security. Under Identity, click Users.
- Click Create user and then select IAM User.
- Fill the required fields, and click Create.
- Add the user to an IAM group with specific access.
- Under Identity, select Groups
- From the groups list, click the group to which you want to add the user.
- Click Add User to Group.
- In the Add User to Group dialog, select the user you created from the drop-down list in the Users field, and click Add.
- Create the user’s password.
- From the Group Members table on the Group Details screen, select the user you added.
- Click Create/Reset Password. The Create/Reset Password dialog is displayed with a one-time password listed.
- Click Copy, then Close.
- Welcome to OCI