How to create database instances in the Oracle Database Cloud Service – Database as a Service (DBaaS) , Very simple steps :-
- After creating your Oracle Cloud Account, i will show the post how to create it.
- To create a new database instance, in the Database Cloud Service console click Create Instance.
- Choose which cloud services you want, in our case we want Database :-
- The Create Database Cloud Service wizard is invoked, displaying the Subscription Type page.
- Now you have to fill the information, one by one like the following screen,
You can choose the Oracle Database Cloud Service – Virtual Image service level to define a database instance manually or using the Oracle Database Creation Assistant (DBCA).
You can choose the Oracle Database Cloud Service service level to have the wizard create a database instance for you, using configuration options provided in the wizard. This service level also makes additional cloud tooling available for backup, recovery and patching.
Also you can choose database version 11gR2, 12cR1 or 12cR2.
After this press next.
- Now Fill the information for DB configuration screen like the below :-
In this screen you should create SSH key in this post here
generated a secure shell (SSH) private/public key pair, with copies of the private and public key files on your local computer. You will point to the SSH public key when you create the database instance. For details on generating an SSH private/public key pair, refer to the Generating a Secure Shell (SSH) Private/Public Key Pair section of the Using Oracle Database Cloud Service (Database as a Service) documentation.
- The Summary for your DBaas, Press create it will take some time:-