let’s talka about DevOps but this time on OCI, one section of it, which is kuberneters.
There are different ways to do that, either by CLI or console
To create a a Kubernetes cluster environment, run the create-oke-cluster-environment command:
oci devops deploy-environment create-oke-cluster-environment
- Open the navigation menu and click Developer Services. Under DevOps, click Projects.
- Create project for the kuberenetes.
- For Environment type, select Oracle Kubernetes Engine.
- Enter a name and optional description for the environment.
- (Optional) To add tags to the environment, click Show tagging options. Tagging is a metadata system that lets you organize and track the resources in your tenancy. If you have permissions to create a resource, you also have permissions to add free-form tags to that resource. To add a defined tag, you must have permissions to use the tag namespace.
- Click Next.
- Select the region where the cluster is located.
- Select the compartment in which the cluster is located.
- Select an OKE cluster. You can select either a public or a private cluster.
- Click Create environment.