in the all way you should have valid account for http://support.oracle.com.
I see it’s worth it to post and share the information how to find the desire patch number and how to know next patch release, i will only share MOS document number that will help you understand what i mean.
How to Find Patch ?
- Oracle Recommended Patches — Oracle Database (Doc ID 756671.1)
- Quick Reference to Patch Numbers for Database PSU, SPU(CPU), Bundle Patches and Patchsets [1454618.1]
- Release Schedule of Current Database Releases [742060.1]
- Introduction to Oracle Recommended Patches [756388.1]
- Oracle Database Patchset Information, Versions 10.2.0 to 12.1.0 (Doc ID 268895.1)
- ALERT: Oracle 11g Release 1 (11.1) Support Status and Alerts (Doc ID 454507.1)